Table of contents
As an offshore software development company, Devtorium did not escape the turmoil shaking up the global economy today. However, no matter how trying the times might be, we firmly believe that investing in people is the best way for any business. That’s the core of our values, and we are proud to say that putting our trust in our employees has never failed this company. We can see evidence of it when looking at the 2023 company performance report results.
This year was wrought with conflict, and many businesses struggle with the volatility of markets and economic downturns. Devtorium also faced many challenges during this year. However, we are happy to say that the year’s results are positive despite it all.
What We Achieved as an Offshore Software Development Company in 2023
- Devtorium started five new projects in 2023, engaging 40 developers and other technical professionals. The projects come from a range of industries, including Health and Education.
- Over the year, our company welcomed 14 new specialists. Our teams grow, and we actively search for new talent when the projects demand it. You can always find a list of our open vacancies here. If there isn’t a suitable position at this time, leave your CV using the form on the page. Our Recruiting Department will reach out to you when we have an opening.
- To ensure that Devtorium developers master cutting-edge technologies and can offer top-quality services to our clients, our company launched a Research and Development Department. This department is currently focused on NLP, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, and Neural Networks Training. Developers working within the R&D Department also study Python and contribute to our AI software development services greatly.
- According to our project statistics, React, NodeJS, .NET, and Angular are the most popular technologies today. However, the interest in no-code development services is also growing. This year, we had some clients interested in developing solutions using Bubble.io.
- Devtorium launched two in-house solutions in 2023. One is an ERP system that mainly serves our Accounting, HR, and PMO Departments. However, all our employees use it to track working hours on various projects and manage leave requests. The solution is created using the Bubble no-code platform, and it’s constantly evolving. The second in-house project we launched is a CMS system based on Frappe.io. Our Sales Department is using the many capabilities of this platform to manage and grow our leads database.
- Devtorium completely redesigned our website, devtorium.com, to ensure its design matches our updated brand style and expanded list of services.
Devtorium: Plans for the Future
Our main priority as an offshore software development company is to focus on trending technologies and ensure we can deliver the services our clients need. At this time, this means shifting the focus to the rapidly evolving AI industry. We are proud to see that our developer teams have mastered this technology and learned how to use it to its full potential in the service of our clients.
Next year, we will continue our work to expand the company and introduce new technologies to our tech stack. Moreover, we will continue searching for projects in a variety of industries. However, our primary focus is maintaining the integrity and quality of service that our clients value.