Customer is a trade organization of participants in the market for over-the-counter derivatives. It is headquartered in New York City and has created a standardized contract to enter into derivatives transactions. In addition to legal and policy activities. Customer manages FpML (Financial products Markup Language), an XML message standard for the OTC Derivatives industry. Company has more than 820 members in 57 countries; its membership consists of derivatives dealers, service providers and end-users.
- Expertise in PHP
- Knowledge of Restful concepts and APIs
- Experience in designing and maintaining MySQL databases (and motivated to keep queries optimized)
- Experience working in Agile Environment
- Experience with Git (and Git Flow)
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate English